Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Height Matters
At school,there's a boy named Samuel Fournier-Proulx:He's really strong,fast,yet short.Me and a girl named Emilie were known as the shortest ones in the class.But Sam(it's o.k. if I say Sam instead of Samuel)is actually the shortest boy in the class.That really confuses me.I'm also glad that he's shorter then me.That means that I don't get teased around by the following:Jeremy Lauzon.Joey Dion,Phillipe Gauthier,and of course Michael Boyer(pronounced different then my name;his name is pronounced the french way and mine is the english way).;~]I'm 4 feet 3 and he's about 4 feet 1.Anyway,my mom's gone to the corner store to get something to eat and to rent a game for me called "SSX Tricky".TTFN!(TA TA FOR NOW!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey nephew,
Hope you are feeling better today! It is sunny here in Vancouver but cool. I hope you have something fun to do over the weekend. I am going to visit your Grandma & Grandpa O. on Sunday and take the dog for a walk! Talk to you later, love Auntie Diane
Hey you! Mr. Copy-cat! No ending your posts in TTFN! :P Nice to finally have a post from you. See you possibly next week! Emma (ps check my blog!)
Post a Comment