Monday, December 10, 2007

Done!!!

Finally!I'm out of the hospital.I've been out since Thursday.I had to stay overnight on Wednesday night for something I didn't have!Weird,eh?I also had to have medication for the thing I didn't have.I had about 12 bottles of blood taken out of my arm from 4 blood tests and an I.V.(an I.V. is water from a bag being put into my arm from a needle that is put into my arm connected to a hose.The water gets special medication if needed.They tape up my arm with special super sticky tape to put my arm stiff so I won't be able to bend it because if I do bend my arm they will have to take off the tape,take out the needle,get a new bag of water,put the needle back in,and put the tape back).That's bad.But there's more.I couldn't sleep Wednesday night for 2 reasons:It was noisy and (you MUST think this to if you were ever in a hospital)THE FOOD WAS H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E-HORRIBLE!!!=P"No one likes hospital food",is what my Dad told me and he's right!You know what else everyone in the family doesn't like-OLIVES!They make me sick!Prune juice also makes me feel like throwing up.Same thing goes for oranges and dates(dates grow on palm trees in case you didn't know)Well,there's a whole lot of other things to eat that I don't like but I'm not going to name them all because there's a HUMUNGOUS list of horrible things I don't like.1 more thing is raisins.BLEKKK!Dried up grapes are definitely not my favorite fruit at all.I don't even care if only one is a 1 1/2 foot long dark chocolate chocolate bar full with nuts.Wowee!my biggest post on my blog!It's 20 lines long!

I have to go now,
Bye
mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya sickie,
Glad to see that you are home and on the road to recovery. Hope you feel better soon!

love Auntie Diane xoxo