Monday, December 3, 2007

Snow Day!!!

Today is a snow day!Yipee!I've been missing school for four days now!Isn't that awsome!I'm sure it is to you.The snow is ,like 30 cm high!I went outside today & my moms car was buried at least 3
quarters deep the snow was so bad!I' eating mini M&M's right now.Wasn't that random!I'm eating
2 orange ones,1 green one,1 brown one,and 1 blue one.Oops!I smashed the last orange one!I guess I'll have to eat it right now.I noticed that the blue and brown were split in half but I coudn't see the cracks on them.Did U know that the M&M company is owned by MARS?I just figured that out because I saw on the side of the tube:QUESTIONS? 1-888-709-MARS.I also just saw their website:www.cocoapro.com That's weird,I just changed from deep snow to candy,anyway, Bye!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Wow buddy... that was a very special post... I didn't understand it at all. :) Hope you're having fun smashing M&M's! I'm having fun on my snow day! Love Emma

Anonymous said...

Hey nephew,

Hope things are going fine at home! Lots of snow, eh? Our snow is gone now and it is raining out. Bummer. :-(

love Auntie Diane